England Wales Scotland
- A unique experience staying at Historical Universities
- Four nights in each major location
- No room sharing with own en suite room at no additional cost
- Home Chauffeur pick up* conditions apply
- Great reserved seats at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Royal Yacht Britannia
Very few countries in the world offer the spectacular history and heritage of the United Kingdom. The tour visits England Wales and Scotland. With longer stays in each area for four nights. We visit many well know attractions, including stately homes, royal palaces and majestic castles. We stay in historic cities and travel the back roads through the beautiful countryside and lovely villages.
Travelling in small groups with unique accommodation at well known historical Universities. Single en suite rooms at no additional cost. Double rooms are available. Daily English, Welsh and Scottish breakfasts and dinners. The price is fully inclusive which means there are no hidden extras including tipping.
Included in the price – NO HIDDEN EXTRAS
- Small friendly tour groups.
- No need to share a room. Have your own en suite room without paying more.
- No hidden extras.
- All transfers and daily tours included in the price.
- Return high season air fare. (Ex Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Perth)
- Home Chauffeur car pick up and return (conditions apply).
- Every day full English, Welsh and Scottish breakfasts and dinners.
- Enjoyable Farewell Dinner in London.
- You do not have to pay tips and any taxes.
- No entrance fees to pay including the Edinburgh Tattoo and Buckingham Palace.
- Expert local Blue Badge guides in the main locations.
ASK FOR YOUR FREE BROCHURE NOW.
Pricing: $11,870.00 : Fully inclusive.
Early Bird SAVE $300pp – Book by 1 November 2016
Land only price available.
Business Class Upgrade price available.
No single supplement on all en suite rooms.
For a detailed itinerary or to make a booking please call us on 1800 668 808
or email email@example.com to request a FREE brochure.